Home How Do I Join?
How Do I Join? PDF Print E-mail
Written by A. Pederson   
Wednesday, 15 April 2009 07:49

  If you like what you see and want to become a member of the American Party, it is a very simple process. First, go to your local supervisor of elections office and tell them you want to switch parties. They will give you a registration card that asks for the information currently on file -- when you get to the portion where you declare your party, simply put "American Party."

  Next, contact us and we will put you in touch with others in your state who will be able to assist you in starting a local executive committee and getting things moving to change your government on the local, state or national level.

  If for some reason the American Party is NOT registered in your state, contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and we willl assist you in getting registered and getting a party started. Like the founding fathers, we can do this if we band togeher and keep moving forward.

  We look forward to hearing from you and getting started renewing America from sea to shining sea.

Last Updated on Monday, 18 May 2009 11:22
Copyright © 2010 The American Party. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.